Thursday, December 13, 2007

What have I been up to?

Well, besides homework...I have been busy designing Christmas cards for family and friends. I really enjoy doing stuff like that so it was nice to take a break from the class work and do something fun! Here are a few of the cards I have done so far:










I also took the pictures myself except for the Scheef card and the Hruby card they already had pictures they wanted to use. The last one is of my parents - my mom didn't want to do Christmas cards this year so I took a picture of them in my kitchen (mom has no make-up on and neither one of them are dressed up) and told them that was going to be their Christmas card - I don't think they believed me but I did use it and ordered them up before they could say "no"! Next year I think they will listen to me when I say "it's time to take your Christmas Card picture"! :-)

That's enough for tonight as I have to get one more assignment done before I go to bed. Hope you enjoyed the Cards!

Good Night -
Dz

No comments: