Saturday, August 11, 2007

I'm a slacker!

Can't believe it's been over a week since my last post! Please forgive me on my slackiness - I hope to get back on track next week. This week I'll be busy getting ready for a rummage sale so I'm guessing my only post will be the next challenge. I've been putting off these last 2 challenges and I have to apologize to my partner for waiting until the last minute! Sorry Sharon!! I should soon be able to get back on track.

On to this weeks challenge, challenge #7 had to be one that I had to do the background, use a minimum of 10 pictures, and the title. Then, we swapped our LO's with our partner and they finished it with the embellishments. Here are both the LO's:

The first one is Sharon's where I added the embellishments.

The second one is the one that I did and Sharon added the embellishments.

Challenge #8 was one that had to do with "girl talk" (as you can see in the LO) and we had to do a theme about that, so I wrote about how "girl talk" has changed since I was in high school. I still keep in touch in with my best bud Lisa - but our "girl talk" has definitely changed over the years! Here is Challenge #8:



Well, that's it for me tonight. Have a fun rest of the weekend!
-Dz

No comments: