Friday, August 3, 2007

ADSR Challenge #5

Hi there! I just finally finished the LO for challenge #5. This one is supposed to be about someone/something that has influenced you in your life. I chose my Mom. She is about the only one that has always been there for me no matter what. She may get upset with me but she would never hold it against me and is always someone I can count on.


Credits are here

This weekend we are celebrating my Grandma's birthday and I have a few of my cousin's coming home that I haven't seen in a while (other side of the family this time). I'm looking forward to it and hoping to get a bunch of "cousin" pictures of my cousins little girls wiht my little girl! should be a good time. Yes, yes, I still haven't uploaded any of the LO's I did last weekend. Hopefully they will be up next week some time. I'm off for the weekend and I hope you all have a fun and safe weekend as well!
Dz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your mom is so darn cute! I don't know how she put up with you. J/K! Great page!!