Sunday, August 26, 2007

September Mosh-Posh and I finished the race!

Gee another week has passed and no post. It's just been so tough finding time to blog and it's only going to get worse in September when I get back into my classes (must finish my 2 final on-line classes within the next 4 months) so my nose will be knee deep in accounting and web-design. I've only had a YEAR to finish these, but as you can see, I waited till the last minute to get it done. Actually I really haven't even started!!!! Anyway, it's starting to storm out so I better get off the computer! Here is September's Mosh-Posh kit - isn't it yummy!!!!

Also, this was the last week of the Amazing Digi Scrapping Race and here were my last 2 LO's (one had to be about your favorite movie and the other had to be a scraplift of one of your partners LO's AND the journaling has to be about the race). Both of the LO's were done very quickly as I didn't have much time left to spare to get them out. So be kind at your thoughts of how "not up to par" they are :-)!
Challenge #11

Challenge #12


That's it for tonight! Have a great week!
DZ~

No comments: