Tuesday, July 31, 2007

It's been a while!

Wow, time flies! Let's see, what have I been up to. Well, my DH took me to a Nickelback concert and it was AWESOME!! Puddle of Mud and Staind were also there and it Rocked! I had a great time and the music was great.









Then, the next morning my sweet hubby and I went golfing in 94 degree humid as humid can be heat!! Needless to say we made it through hole 7 and then called it a day. Do you know that golf story "I hate golf, I hate golf, I hate golf, nice hit! I love golf!". Well that is how my day went. You wouldn't believe it, I have never actually, truly Par-ed a hole (not sure how you golfly state that) and on hole #5 I tee-d off and on the first swing - my ball landed right on the green!!!!!!! I even had to take a picture because I couldn't believe it myself. Did I mention the little river/stream that I had to shoot it over as well?? Yeah, I made it over that (for some reason my golf balls are usually attracted to water and trees)!!!! It was a nice hit I do have to say so myself. At that moment I decided I liked golf again. So, there I was, 2 shots away from Par.



First shot I took, it stopped about 2 feet in front of the hole because I was scared to hit it too hard and overshoot the hole. So, I'm thinking to myself that I have to hit this just right to truly Par a hole for the first time EVER in my life (that is without cheating :-)). So, I hit the ball lightly and....





CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!!!! I couldn't! I was hoping for a breeze or something because that's all it would have taken for the ball to fall in the hole. Nope, nothing, no breeze and I even blew on it and it wouldn't budge. So, I had to settle for Bogie (however it's spelled). I hate golf.

This weekend was busy - a few of us girls got together and scrapbooked all weekend long. I actually completed (7) 12x12 pages!!! I was so impressed because I usually only complete a few. It was fun and we are planning on doing this again in September sometime. I will hopefully get a chance to take some pictures and get the LO's posted this week. (these were PAPER LO's - no digital this time)

That's it for me - I'm 30 minutes past my curfew.

nighty night -
dz

No comments: