Monday, July 2, 2007

Sluff off day!

Today is a sluff off day! I left work after 2 hours to come home and watch my DD while my DH went fishing. We went up town and did a little shopping then we went to the hardware store and bought a cheap sprinkler for her to run through since we are not ready to take out the new slipNslide her sister bought her for her Kindergarten graduation. I took a few pictures of her having some fun and planned on getting the LO done today but that just didn't happen but here is a layout that I did get done. It is of my DD and the cute name she called the "liquor store"! The writing in the layout says: You and your dad went up town and when you got back you said “Hey mom, Daddy took me to the ”licorice store” (meaning the liquor store). Then you said, “But they didn’t have any licorice!”. “But daddy did buy me a pop, in this bottle that looks like a beer!”-you are too cute! I thought it was so cute that she thought it was called the licorice store and that they sold licorice there! You can find the credits here

Oh, one more thing. Since Nickelodeon is THE channel at our house because DD has to watch it, I find myself still watching it into the middle of the night. One reason is I have always been a big fan of Roseanne and The Fresh Prince of Bela ire. I am actually watching an episode of Fresh Prince right now and it's an episode with the "new" Vivianne. I have to tell you that I never did like the new one. The old "original" Vivianne was way better - she was funny like the rest of the cast unlike the "new" one. She's a stick in the mud!!! Anyway, the re-runs are still fun to watch. The show ALWAYS cracks me up and I catch myself LOL when no one is in the room with me!

I think that's it for tonight - I promised myself I would be in bed by midnight tonight!

Till next time,
~Dz

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

Chris said...

Gorgeous LO Denise!