Tuesday, July 17, 2007

ADSR Challenge #1

Ok, this first challenge was really tough for me. Our first challenge of the amazing digi scraping race was a page on a museum you have been to or one you would love to go to. Turns out I'm not much of a museum-er at all so I wasn't even sure what I was going to scrap! The last museum I went to was when I was in the 6th grade (over 20 years ago) and I don't even remember the name of it. I thought long and hard about this challenge and the only thing that I could come up with was the Football Hall of Fame (I hope that counts as a museum). That is actually a "museum" I would love to go to but I'll wait until Cris Carter gets inducted :-)! Here is the LO I submitted for the first challenge. It isn't my best work, but when you don't have a lot of time to think (because they have to be submitted by a certain time) about the LO or even like the theme they went with, it's kind of hard to get your groove on! Oh, and the word "amazing" had to be somewhere in your LO in order for it to count...

The credits are here

Time for me to get some shut-eye!

Dz`

No comments: