Friday, July 13, 2007

Not again!

Ok, another night of breaking my curfew! I was planning on settling in early but then I remembered I still needed to submit my B&W LO yet! So, while I was doing that of course I had to search the galleries and before I knew it, it's 12:38am already! Darn.

For those of you paper and hybrid scrapbookers out there,
here is a blog that has some AWESOME ideas for your cricut (if you have one). That machine rocks, and Regina Easter has put together some cute cards, bags, boxes and wall art beautifully!

I even had to get my George cartridge out (the free one that came with the cutter) because I couldn't believe this flower(card made by Debbie Fisher) came from that cartridge!


The tags and flowers from this card were made from that cartridge (and frankly I don't care for the George font and rarely use it) and I had to get it out to see for myself that those cute adorable flowers were on there, and sure enough they were! Now my next (paper or hybrid) LO is definitely going to have those on there!


Here are a couple items that Regina has made (she noted that she used the new expressions for these - that one rocks too!)





Check out Regina's blog for even more ideas and CUTE stuff!!

Ok, that's enough for tonight!

Good night -
Dz

1 comment:

Chris said...

Wow what beautiful stuff Denise!