Friday, July 20, 2007

ADSR Challenge #2

The 2nd challenge of this race was a bit difficult but we pulled it off! With this challenge my partner Sharon and I had to work on a LO together. Easy right? Well it was considering I live in the US and she lives in Australia!! So basically when I'm sleeping she's awake and when she's sleeping I'm awake! It's a good thing we both like to stay up till wee hours in the morning. So, here it is - our collaboration LO:


Credits are here

We also had to make sure we had flowers, a doodle, red and the word friendship on the page. I started the LO and then sent it to Sharon to add some of the red, her picture, and come up with a theme for the page. We were both struggling with the "friendship" part - we couldn't come up with anything that sounded right. So it was funny when I came across the same quote on the Internet as she did (without either of us knowing we both found the same one) so when she sent it to me - I knew it was the one we had to use! It's hard to read (that was all my fault) but it says "Strangers are a friendship waiting to happen". I think it fits well with the LO. Anywho, it's time to get to bed early for once and spend some quality time with the fam - well, I think they are sleeping already, so it's time to catch a little bit of the Twins game!

Have a great weekend everybody!
Dz`

2 comments:

Chris said...

fabulous LO Denise.

Anonymous said...

wow a perfectly LO :O)
denise please write me an email.. i have 4 emailadresses from you but when i send you a email, they came back to me ...
hugs jana