Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Black and White Challenge

Here is a LO I just finished this evening for a challenge at it's all about me. If my LO is picked I get $20 worth of free product! Doubt I'll win but I have to try cuz it's $20 worth of FREE product and you can't beat that! Anyway - in this challenge you have to use the b&w alpha she has at her store and then the rest of the LO has to be 90% black and white. I hope I didn't go over the 90%!

The picture I used is a picture I scanned of my mom and dad. I've always thought it was a cool picture and the best part is that my mom put it through the typewriter and wrote on the top of it "Darryl and I trying for a comeback". I'm really not sure what the heck that means! I'll have to ask mom about that one. When I scanned it I made sure to keep that bit of journaling on there and also the rip on the right hand corner is real - not photoshoped :-)!

Well, I think I am going to call it a night because it's past my new 11pm curfew I set for myself. I need to start going to bed earlier. It's easy to do that tonight cuz the hubby took our daughter to the swimming pool tonight after supper so I did get to sneak on the computer a little earlier then normal so that means I get to quit earlier!

See Tony - I can get to bed at a decent time once in a while! (just checking to see if you'll read this and see your name and wonder if it's you I'm talking about or someone else.) hee hee!

Okay, here is tonights LO and cross your fingers so I win some free product!


Credits are here!

oh, and I hope there are a few of you out there working on that "copy cat" challenge!!

Now I'm off to la la land.
~Dz

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! What does the text on the photo say? All I can see is 'Daryl and I try...

Anonymous said...

is that Tony as in TK?? I like your digitals best of all!!

D'z Design Studio said...

Yes it is STeph! Hey, were you pulling a later here? how's the vaca going?! miss you.

Chris said...

Love the LO Denise love the colour scheme and love how you have popped it all together! :)