Friday, July 6, 2007

It's Friday!

Yipee! Today is Friday and I was actually able to complete a LO. This one was made the old fashioned way - it was made with paper. I am trying to use up my paper supplies and one day completely go all digital but with all the paper supplies I have accumulated over the years, I need to actually use it up first! Here is a quick little LO I did with my daughters 3 year pictures. It's pretty plain but hey, it's done!

Check back tomorrow and I should have another LO completed and on Sunday I will be posting a challenge for everyone to participate in! I'll have all the details for you on Sunday so hopefully we will see you then!

Later -
~Dz

1 comment:

Chris said...

Oh man you should see the amount of paper scrapping supplies I have....I could set up my own shop. I do try to use them but that would take me a life time and seeing as I use to teach as well....hummm you can imagine just how much stuff I have.

Great looking LO Denise and good luck with using up all your paper supplies before you completely tunr to the dark side, but hey don't forget good old hybrid.....a little of both!