Sunday, July 15, 2007

I won!

Wow! My LO was chosen as one of the three winners in the Black and white challenge!! I couldn't believe it when I saw that my LO was chosen as one of the top 3 LO's to win the $20 gift certificate!! Check out her blog here as she has posted the winning LO's.

I had a busy weekend so I didn't get any scrapping done, but I did get a bunch of photos taken. We had a mini family reunion this weekend and it was a lot of fun. Sure is nice to see my cousin's that I don't get to see very often. We had cousins that flew from Arizona, Las Vegas and one that drove from Wisconsin. It's been a few years since I've seen them so it was fun to catch up again. It's always a good time when we get together, too bad we couldn't do it more often!

Maybe tomorrow I will have time to post some pictures from this weekend. Tomorrow is also the start of the amazing digi scrapping race! I'm really excited to start this race and I can't wait to see what the first challenge will be(or even how this race even works :-)).

Good night and have a great week!
Dz-

1 comment:

Chris said...

Congrats and so it should have won as that is an awesome LO.