Monday, May 28, 2007

Ad Challenge #2


Even though the weather wasn't all that great this weekend, I didn't get much accomplished. But, I did get to enjoy the long weekend with my family. Yesterday my hubby got me and our daughter out on the lake in his new boat for a couple hours. We didn't catch anything, but we still had a good time until our darling daughter decided she didn't want to be out there any longer! Today consisted of a sleep-in day, catch up on the soaps and a few hours at the park with my daughter. I did get a chance to do one layout for the ad challenge from Designer Digitals. I was hoping to get a few more posts this weekend, but I guess this one will have to do!


I've had these pictures for a while now so I thought I would do something with them. These were taken by me at a local radar run this winter. My hubby, son-in-law and a good friend of mine raced their sleds and they all won 1st place in their division! It was a good day!


till next time
~dz

No comments: