Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother's Day




This weekend was a busy one. I didn't get a chance to scrapbook at all. We had a Friends surprise birthday party on Friday then Saturday was a full day of visiting my grandma, shopping, and going to the water park. Sunday was the traditional Mother's day dinner at my mom's then we had the 2 hour drive back home. The only bad part of the whole weekend was when we went to visit my grandma I took my camera out of my purse to take some pictures and realized I left my memory card in my computer at HOME in my computer! Thank goodness my sister-in-law had hers with so I did get some pictures of the weekend. I thought I would share a few with you - the first one is my daughter and her friend at the water park, the 2nd one is my daughter and the last one is of the girls (taken in my parents front yard).

I hope everyone had a wonderful Happy Mother's day!

No comments: