Sunday, May 20, 2007

New Hardware

Ok, I finally broke down and bought a laptop. I was to the point where I couldn't work on projects, classwork or just play around whenever or wherever I wanted! I've had it for over a week now and I really haven't had much time to play around with it. I do know already that I could never give up my desktop - it's just way easier to type with and my 2o" monitor was nice to look at too! Although this one has a 15.4" screen, it just seems sooo much smaller. But, it's going to be nice to be able to take it with me when I go somewhere and there is no computer (like my parents place and the in-law's). I did a lot of shopping around before I finally bought one. Everyone I talked to recommended buying a Dell. I was just about to hit the "complete purchase" button when I decided to see what HP had (since I had an HP desktop that I really like). Well, I was able to get the same computer for a few dollars less then the Dell, but the biggest selling point for me - was HP's design! I thought the look and style of the HP kicked butt on the Dell! I know that should not have been the selling point, but for me it was!

No comments: