Thursday, May 24, 2007

Sorry...

for the neglect the last couple of days with no new postings! Seems I have been a bit busy and I haven't found the time to sit down and write anything - or scrapbook anything. But, I am looking forward to the coming weekend and my plan is to spend a lot of that time in my scrapbook room! It looks like the weather is going to be crappy all weekend so I guess that's the perfect time to sit and look at my computer screens all day. I did come across this on CD's Blog today - you MUST check it out if you are like me and ever wondered "how does she do it?"! She designs some incredible scrapbook layouts and on the Creating Keepsakes website, she put together a whole article from start to finish on how she goes about putting her scrapbook pages together - it's wonderful! So check it out... www.creatingkeepsakes.com and click on the link in the middle of the page that says "start to finish: C.D. Muckosky" I can guarantee you will enjoy it!

See ya tomorrow!

No comments: