Thursday, May 31, 2007

Nothing new

Exept a little change in the colors of my blog! Just finishing up some work on the computer when I decided I needed a change. As soon as I get some free time I would like to completely re-design my blog and make it my own. But, that could be a while! Right now I'm trying to finish my last 2 college courses on-line, working full-time, a mother, a wife and learning a new job! At times it seems like I have too much on my plate and it feels like I never accomplish anything. Well, that could be because I don't ever really finish anything. Like my house, every room I have started re-decorating, but none of them are completely finished - and that really bugs my husband because before I finish one room - I'm working on the next!! Well, hopefully one day my plate will be partly empty so I can maybe finish ONE project completely!!

Well, another day ends for me -
Good night.
~Dz

No comments: