Friday, June 15, 2007

Creative Team Layout #2!

This is a couple of pictures of me and my hubby (of 10, going on 11 years) at his daughter's wedding dance. I think this is the first page I have done with just the two of us! I wanted black and red because to me those colors together are sort of "romantic" and I was trying to set the mood :-)! I tried to use the pickleberrypop scraplift challenge layout (from April) as an example but kind of made it my own at the same time.
Here are the credits:
Stick Mint Swirl kit (background paper, flowers, heart, button, beads and rickrack), It's not all pink kit (flourish), cardboard pieces, Freebie4U2 (brads) and Romantic labels - All Chris Turnbull's awesome designs which are all available at http://www.pickleberrypop.com/

Stitching was a freebie from Natali at:www.scrapwithnatali.blogspot.com
Frames are templates from PSE5 vintage photo #2 frame
Font: Euphemia

Thanks for stoppin' by!
~dz

2 comments:

Chris said...

Another awesome LO that truly rocks Denise! :)

melanie said...

LOve your LayOUt!!
It Rawks!!