Monday, June 18, 2007

Father's Day

Ode to Dad day! I think I'm a little bit over due on the Father's day submission, but better late then never. The pictures I used were of my dad in his younger years. I thought he looked so handsome in these pictures. I often tease him that he looked like Elvis in his young days! Well, I better get to bed, 6am comes early for me. Before I go, here are the credits...

Background paper, patterned paper, staple, id plate, alphan (My) all designs from the Summer Grunge kit by Chris Turnbull available at:
http://www.pickleberrypop.com/shop/manufacturers.php?manufacturerid=4&sort=add_date&sort_direction=&page=2
Cardboard tag, clip and today sticker - Danielle Young; Handstamped alpha (DAD) - Michelle Coleman; Font: Angelina

2 comments:

Andrea Wiebe said...

Just wanted to say how much i love your work!!!!

Chris said...

Gorgeous LO Denise!