Wednesday, June 13, 2007

First Creative Team Layout

Wow! I just finished my first layout for Chris Turnbull's Creative Team. I used a picture of the girls I took after Maria's Kindergarten graduation. They all look so lovely I just had to scrap it! I wish I would have posed them a little more fun like rather than so "family portraitishy"!! Oh well, there are plenty more chances for me to get that perfect picture of the 3 of them together. I better run, I have to upload the layout to my galleries and start on the next!

credits: Background paper and paper tag - Freebie 4U2 kit; flowers, rickrack, circle stitches, corner and jewel brads - It's not all Pink kit; Sisters - glitter fun alphabet....ALL Chris Turnbull available at: http://www.pickleberrypop.com/shop/manufacturers.php?manufacturerid=4
Staples -pink posie freebie... ksharonk designs; Swirls - Anna Aspnes; Frame - Adobe Photoshop Elements 5; Font -Tunga (2007)



Good Night
~dz

2 comments:

Janie said...

Looks great! Congrats on making the team!

Chris said...

Gorgeous LO Denise I love it! Thankyou for all your lovely comments as well.