Sunday, June 24, 2007

a NEW look!!

Well, what do you think? I don't have a new layout to post yet (but there is still Sunday left) but I did get a chance to finally design my own header. I also made a blinkie too -so please, grab it if you are a fan :-)! Of course, all the papers and elements I used were from Chris Turnbull's AWESOME designs! I used the "It's not all pink" kit for both the banner and the blinkie with the one item (paint swoosh) from her "Blackberry Lush" kit. Both these kit's can be found here. Let me know what you think of the new design, or what you think needs to be added/subtracted from this blog - I am looking for some suggestions!

Well, I really need to get a new LO done, so I better go and get started.
See you all tomorrow!
~DZ

1 comment:

Chris said...

Well truly amazing both blog header and blinkie and as for CC I don't have any cause I think what you have done is pretty awesome.