Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Wow! AGAIN!

I can't believe it - on the same day I submitted my entry for 2 creative teams, thinking that maybe, just maybe I might get selected for one, and guess what? Both lovely ladies chose me to be a part of their teams! I just really can't believe it. I am so honored to be a part of their teams and I will try my best to make them both proud of their designs. Thank you Jonash of Jonasch Designs for also giving me the chance to be a part of your team. and again, Chris, Thank you too!!! Wow, I just might get an album filled by the end of this journey. Yippee!

I'm off to bed, I told myself at midnight the computers are going to be shut down...well, it's already 12:30 so I'm signing off. Good night.

~Dz

1 comment:

Chris said...

Woohoo but then you are very talented and I find it an honour to have you on my team. Congrats on making the CT on Jonash Designs.
Awesome news and yep you may just get an album filled now. :)