Thursday, June 7, 2007

Rhonna's Pink Challenge

Well, I finally completed a layout for this weeks challenge. I will add the credits to the digital elements tomorrow as it's just too late for me to track down where the elements I used came from! I should have a few minutes to do that tomorrow night. I can tell you that most of the elements I did use were freebies so I'll be sure to let you know where I found them. Even the cool white border overlay! Hope you check back in tomorrow and I'm sure it will probably be a late post again :0)
~dz

1 comment:

Chris said...

Hi Denise,
sorry to grab you on your blog this way but can you please email me, Chris Turnbull...bullies@bigpond.net.au. I am having trouble emailing you with the address you have on the CT call appy as I keep getting all emails back saying that addy does not exist. Not sure if you have another email address but I need to send you an email. Sorry
BTW gorgeous LO. :)